Wednesday, November 09, 2011

WHITE

I know that white in the home might not appeal to everyone but it's hard to understand how anybody wouldn't be drawn to these rooms. I have used this method on my dining/kitchen area (see bottom image) and IT WORKS. It's calming but at the same time wants to make you jump for joy, this is all down to using blocks of bright colours - white for calm colours for joy. Simple!
Other images found at Campagne Decoration
white rooms with blocks of colour
white rooms with blocks of colour
white rooms with blocks of colour
white rooms with blocks of colour
white rooms with blocks of colour
white rooms with blocks of colour
white rooms with blocks of colour
white rooms with blocks of colour

3 comments:

double glazing said...

Honestly I prefer white, look at the last few pictures.. the white looks so elegant. i know whit is difficult to maintain but over all with white the surrounding looks peaceful & calm!

Nordic Bliss said...

I am ALWAYS drawn to white. Lovely post

helen morris said...

Most handsome but I like the last one best, which I know is your home. The pink and black accents make the white look fresher.