Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Little Additions

Due to the fact that my work enables me to collect masses of lovely things there is not always somewhere to put them. Some of them in fact are far to beautiful to hide in a chest or cupboard so I display them. Such as
ghost furniture displays
ornate French tin coving pieces placed above my kitchen utensils,
ghost furniture displays
decorative mounts and tassels displayed at the windows either side of my desk,
ghost furniture displays
a gorgeous pediment fixed to the top of my Ikea bed headboard,
ghost furniture displays
decorative corbels underneath my kitchen wall cupboards,
ghost furniture displays
vintage port boxes hold my vegetables and keep them in the dark and
ghost furniture displays
a pin cushion on an expandable candlestick fixed to the window sill next to my desk.

No comments: