Wednesday, November 02, 2011

I'm Off Again - The Deco Affair

ghost furniture at The Deco Affair
Up bright and early, well maybe not bright but certainly early. Off to London to show off our Ghost Furniture to a VIP list of Press, Bloggers and Celebrities at The Deco Affair. Checked the traffic reports and the M1 is shut Southbound. Changed route to A1 which will be hugely busy now.
ghost furniture at The Deco Affair
I am looking forward to hopefully meeting Melanie Porter and
ghost furniture at The Deco Affair
Zoe Murphy both like minded people. I have no idea who else I will meet but I will let you know on my return. If you are a Blogger and are attending please come and say hello.
ghost furniture at The Deco Affair
ghost furniture at The Deco Affair

2 comments:

studioJudith said...

Sounds like a great event -
Have fun, Di !!

jjj

Home Decors said...

Enjoy! I'll be back for your postings on the event. Thanks!