Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shabby Chic Scrabble Tiles

Shabby Chic Scrabble Tile ring
I pride myself in having ideas that are totally off the wall when I am designing my Ghost Furniture pieces but I have to confess, if someone had shown me some old scrabble tiles I would never have thought of doing this to them and making them into rings. FABULOUS idea by Flowerleaf at Etsy
Shabby Chic Scrabble Tile ring
Shabby Chic Scrabble Tile ring


céline HWANG said...

I love this!! So beautiful!

Victoria said...

How beautiful. x

Flowerleaf said...

I stumbled upon your blog through my Etsy shop stats (so glad I checked up on this particular blog!) Thanks bunches for such a lovely post! Your blog is quite wonderful as is your Ghost Furniture! I love the colors you choose and the designs are gorgeous!

Thanks again and I subscribed to your blog so I can keep up with your coolness! :-D

~ Jocelyn (A.K.A. Flowerleaf)