Friday, September 09, 2011

If You're In London You Must Visit This Shop

If you wander down Commercial Street in the next 7 days you should feel a buzz coming from this shop opposite Spitalfields Market. The Belle and Don is a Pop Up Shop like no other I have seen. I know this as I was there on Wednesday morning delivering some of my Ghost Furniture pieces. Oh yes I am part of it.




When Arlette Ess asked me to be part of this venture she mentioned that the shop was an amazing space. She wasn't wrong there.



I am in the company of some truly amazing designers, some I already knew but some I didn't. I am so impressed by their talents.



They have created some stunning settings to show off their designs. I was sorry that I couldn't be part of the setting up process but I was en-route to Paris, well a girl's gotta do what a girl's got to do.




I cannot fault the way in which my designs are displayed and I loved that they placed my new Iron and Embroidery Stool next to this lady and




My new French Document Table in this beautifully lit space. It's not often that Ghost Furniture is seen in the flesh so to speak but I am thrilled that it is being seen at The Ravenous Belle & Don.




Not only do you get to browse and buy some very chic fashion, art and interior products but you are also served tea. How cool is that?
Here's a look at the shop before it was set up ready for the opening on Wednesday evening. I am truly amazed they got it done in such a short time. Well done.












For much more info, pictures and how to get there go to their Facebook page

No comments: