Thursday, August 25, 2011

Confessions of a Handbag Slut

handbag by edina ronay
Yes I am that slut. I buy a good handbag and use it every day until it starts to embarrass me. I can't be bothered to move everything from one bag to another. I have every bag I have used over the years from Coach to Yves St Laurent, kept in a safe place for God knows what reason.
This bag is the cleverest one I have ever bought. Designed by Edina Ronay it has two magnetic bars that hold it shut. I don't have to force it open they are only lightly magnetic but it makes my life a whole lot easier when I am out and about. No more struggling with zips or catches and I can easily look inside and find what I want in an instant.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I am exactly the same. I have this handbag in black and I have worn it into the ground! I would pay very good money if someone could tell me where I could find another one.