Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Finch

insects by finch
Paul Finch sent me an email the other day asking me to take a look at his insects. Well I won't pretend I wasn't put off, not being a fan of insects but something about his email made me click through and this is what I found. Blown away I was. Made from vintage fabrics they are stunning. Stocked by Abaigail Ahern, Luna & Curious and The Shop at Bluebird - 3 of my favourite shops. Also available at Finch's own Etsy shop.
insects by finch
insects by finch
insects by finch


Finch said...

Thankyou so much for featuring my work.
You have really made my day.
Best Wishes

louloulovesbooks said...

These are amazing....such beautiful work

Victoria said...

Beautiful. x

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

Beautiful! I'm glad you clicked!

xo Mary Jo

rochambeau said...


Laura said...

Very beautiful indeed!

florence said...

c'est splendide ,j'adore les fourmis !