Monday, April 04, 2011

Northumberland Goes To London - RE at Liberty

re at liberty
I was invited by Liberty to attend the launch of their new Dining Room and the announcement of the RE Satellite Store in their famous London shop. For personal reasons I could not attend but those lovely people sent me a gorgeous Goodie Bag (a Liberty Goodie Bag, no less). Before I go any further let me say that the people at Liberty are some the friendliest people I have ever come in contact with. Liberty seems a fun place to work if their attitude is anything to go by. I digress.
re at liberty
If you have never heard of RE then you must have been living under a rock. RE is situated not far from my home in Northumberland so I have the huge advantage of going there whenever the fancy takes me. Simon & Jenny, the owners, have turned this old workshop into an Aladdin's cave and now they are taking their magic to Liberty in London. On 6th April you Southerners can get a taste of RE and you will not be disappointed believe me.
re at liberty
re at liberty
re at liberty

1 comment:

paris parfait said...

Great news, since they were closed the day we went there! And Liberty is my favourite store. P.S. Your live traffic feed is weird. Says I'm in Den Dolder, Utrecht, which is wrong.