Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not So Much a Newsletter More a Magazine

ghost furniture newsletter
We have just launched our new Ghost Furniture Newsletter and I have been delighted by the response. Lovely emails and messages saying how much people like it. You see I receive newsletters every day and I have to admit most of them leave me cold. I wanted to do a newsletter that made people want to sit down with a cup of coffee, put their feet up and enjoy. Ours is not full of self promotion it has articles about all sorts of things. We aren't even afraid of promoting other people in it. Next month we will have a page dedicated to our favourite websites.
Make yourself a cuppa and go and have a read, I would love to know what you think.
ghost furniture newsletter
ghost furniture newsletter
ghost furniture newsletter
ghost furniture newsletter

4 comments:

vicki archer said...

Fab....is what I think...Congratulations Di, you are always so innovative....xv

Blue Muse said...

Love it to the nth degree, Di! Congratulations on another fabulous creation.
xo Isa

Rose said...

The content is wonderful, but it's a little hard to read. Maybe having darker text, or the image of each page a little larger would make it more accessible?

stencil helen said...

Just checked in, even Chips came for a look. We think it's fab.