Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The Sort of Designer I Love - Beerd van Stokkum

the art of curtains beerd van stokkum
Beerd van Stokkum is my kind of designer. Everything he designs is imaginative and useful. These curtains open up a whole new world when closed. Transporting you to Amsterdam,
the art of curtains beerd van stokkum
into the countryside or
the art of curtains beerd van stokkum
to an art gallery.
granny shelf beerd van stokkum
His Granny Shelves would sit beautifully in any setting and
ornaments beerd van stokkum
his ceiling and wall ornaments can be painted by you in any colour you choose.
sweet cake beerd van stokkum
Famous for his Sweet Cake that has a myriad of uses this Dutch designer gets my vote every time.

1 comment:

vosgesparis said...

I need no curtains .. I live in Amsterdam ;) Love the cupcake bath !