Monday, September 27, 2010

Some Colour On a Grey Day

I am working on a Restaurant makeover at the moment and the base colour is grey. Today I have woken to grey skies.
Some Colour On  a Grey Day
All a bit much. The grey will be accented with vibrant colours which change it completely. I have had to remind myself that all will not stay as it is and these images show how colour can bring an interior to life - ENJOY and think of me today.
Some Colour On  a Grey Day
Some Colour On  a Grey Day
Some Colour On  a Grey Day
Some Colour On  a Grey Day
Some Colour On  a Grey Day
Some Colour On  a Grey Day
Some Colour On  a Grey Day
images via 1st Option Elle Interior Sweden Lavish Locations Light Locations Location Partnership and Skonahem

2 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Love that 5th image...

Ada @ Linen Curtains said...

I love all the shades of grey - but grey works so much better with a splash of colour.