Friday, August 20, 2010

Stay In France With Appley Hoare

la bastide gard south of france
Most people will have heard of Appley Hoare, the amazing French Antiques Shop online, now based in the South of France. What I for one did not know was that they now have a house - La Bastide to rent in the Gard region there. Prices start at 2,500 Euros for a week for 3 families, which isn't too bad at all and it's full of their fabulous antiques.
la bastide gard south of france
la bastide gard south of france
la bastide gard south of france
la bastide gard south of france
la bastide gard south of france
la bastide gard south of france

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks like an beautiful place to stay!
My head is in the clouds...I've met French Interior Designer Jacqueline Morabito during my holidays and still cant believe how lucky I am to have met such a wonderful and talented woman

http://bodieandfou.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-meeting-with-jacqueline-morabito.html

paris parfait said...

I think 2500 euros per week is rather a lot, but divided among three families, I guess it's a fair price to pay for such beauty.

Suzanne said...

What a beautiful house!

Mélanie A. said...

beautiful house. Appley and her daughter have such a wonderful style

Ann said...

This place would be hard to leave, but I plan to file it as a future vacation destination. Thanks for this post and also for the link!