Tuesday, May 25, 2010

There's Shabby Chic Then There's Rachel Ashwell

rachel_ashwell_shabby_chic
I don't produce shabby chic pieces myself unless requested. The reason for this is that I much prefer REAL shabby chic. The sort of shabby that has been created by time. In the case of Rachel Ashwell, who could be said to be the Queen of Shabby Chic, I forgive anything that is created by paint effects etc as she does it so very well.
These images from her new website.
rachel_ashwell_shabby_chic
rachel_ashwell_shabby_chic
rachel_ashwell_shabby_chic
rachel_ashwell_shabby_chic

3 comments:

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

Ooh, love the images from her new website. They look a little more "real" than the previous years, don't you think? Off to check out the site now.

Hi Di!

Lila said...

I do love her. When her show would come on, my mom and sisters and I would all cram on the couch and give our peace! I love it!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

Gypsy Purple said...

Please see my blog for a mention and a link in my Fabulous Friday post! XX Gypsy Purple