Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hotels For Birds

claridges bird house
Claridges
Just when you think you've seen it all you discover you haven't. Take a look at these Bird Hotels from Sparrow and Finch.
If I bought one of these I wonder if the House Martins and Swallows that visit in the Spring would use it instead of trying to build nests in my window recesses and crapping all over my windows.
the berkely bird house
The Berkeley
the four seasons bird house
The Four Seasons
the dorchester bird house
The Dorchester
the langham bird house
The Langham

1 comment:

Susann Akers said...

I love the bird houses, especially the Four Seasons. I try to encourage birds into my garden and always looking for something a bit different. Love you blog by the way and will keep visiting. If you fancy stopping by my blog as well that would be great