Thursday, October 15, 2009

Can You Magic It Away?

magic wand remote control
This is a remote control for your TV in the shape of a wand. You train it to respond to your movements - flick right or left to change channels, turn it clockwise and anti-clockwise to turn up the volume etc though just how you work the info buttons I do not know. I wonder if there's a movement to blow the bloody thing up. By The Wand Company - Love their graphics!
magic wand remote control
magic wand remote control
magic wand remote control

5 comments:

Anzu said...

When I was little and we first bought a tv, my Dad pretended a magic plate was acting as the remote (which he had hidden behind his back). I begged him to use the plate and was so disappointed when it didn't work for me and couldn't understand why he was laughing. This wand just reminded me of that!

Parisbreakfasts said...

Tres choette!!

Jan said...

I can think of so many other uses for a magic wand !
Very Harry Potter.

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

What? I've got to have one of these! What will they think of next...and the packaging is fabulous! Lynn

Enzie Shahmiri said...

ohhh this is awesome! I want one to mess with my husbands remote! LOL