Thursday, July 16, 2009

Teo Jasmin - I Couldn't Choose

teo jamsin paris union jack sofa
Teo Jasmin of Paris approached me a while back and showed me their amazing pieces. There were so many I couldn't decide which ones to show you. Well at last I have made a choice but there is so much more.
If you would love to travel but just haven't got the time or money to then you can bring a bit of Paris, New York, London, Italy, San Fransisco etc into your home with their fabulous designs.
There's Sofas, Chairs, Wall Art, Cushions well just go and make yourself a cuppa as I am sure you will spend a lot of time over there.
teo jamsin paris
teo jamsin paris
teo jamsin paris
teo jamsin paris
teo jamsin paris


Anonymous said...

Brilliant concept!

paris parfait said...

Oh such fabulous things. You're right, who could choose??!! xo

FrenchBlue said...

So interesting~ I could not choose for sure! Great Post!

studioJudith said...

I want it all ... .
but know that a little goes a long way.
Difficult choices!

Sarthak said...

I'm in love with them all !! very creative !

TheDecoDetective said...

Oh, I've always loved the Chrysler Building. But the last chair is still my favourite - that fabulous red combined with the pink is enough to make me happy for the rest of the day.

- Suzie - said...

I love the paintings! Very cool and stylish!

ParisBreakfasts said...

I LUF their stuff and could easily furnish my whole place with it...if I was tres riche...

Helen-LG said...

I love those skylines, particularly the blue rooftops, maybe not as dramatic as the Chrysler but striking nonetheless!