Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Isabella Oliver - Now You Really Don't Have To Be Pregnant

isabella oliver 365
I have been waiting for this day for months now and finally Isabella Oliver of Maternity fame have launched their new website Isabella Oliver 365 for those of us who aren't pregnant. Baukjen de Swaan Arons, one of the owners sent me an email today as promised to tell me it had gone live (isn't that a fabulous name?)
Oh I am so NOT disappointed in fact I am so NOT disappointed that I ordered that Navy Blue Pencil Skirt today.
Good luck girls with your new website, though I doubt you need it as it's a total winner.
isabella oliver 365
isabella oliver 365
isabella oliver 365

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yikes! How dangerous is that... I used to love their stuff when I was pregnant...

paris parfait said...

That skirt is fabulous!

Parisbreakfasts said...

Makes me wanna be preggers
!

Anonymous said...

oh dear.. there goes my paycheque!