Friday, January 09, 2009

Pay Back Time For Maryam

my marrakesh 2008 weblog awards
I am sure I am not on my own when I say that Maryam of My Marrakesh brings beauty and warmth into our lives. She who lives in Marrakesh shows us such beautiful images of her surroundings. I was feeling particularly cold the other day so I visited her blog and there she was showing us some gorgeous Morrocan pieces and she was in a sleeveless dress, in January!
Anyway she has quite rightly been nominated for the 2008 Weblog Awards (Best Middle East or Africa Blog) and she really does need our votes. You can vote every 24 hours until 13th January. Please go here right now and each day until Tuesday. Thank You and Good Luck Maryam.

3 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Di, you are the sweetest!!! I can't thank you enough for your support:)

Anonymous said...

I voted, she's fabulous and really deserves to win.

rochambeau said...

Thank you Di!
I did vote and I will go back again!
xox
Constance