Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Don't Just Use a Plant Pot

plants in cups and birdcages
What a stunning way to display plants. I am so impressed I am going to try it myself although I can kill a plant by just looking at it - wish me luck.
Found at Skona Hem
plants in cups and birdcages
plants in cups and birdcages
plants in cups and birdcages


ParisBreakfasts said...

Very dear!!
And egg cup as planter..
I'm a plant killer also...

Mélanie said...

I love the photos , the flowers in the cage is a great idea

rochambeau said...

VERY nice.
Like it when people think of new & unique ways to do things. This is a great example. Simple yet elegant!

babelfish said...

Ooh, egg cup...so very cute! (why didn't I think of that?)

catherine said...

Lovely BUT if plant in a piece of china such a a cup tec MAKE sure you drill a hole in the bottom so the roots do not rot and the water can get out. Just two weeks ago I bought ceramic drill bits so I cld try making a loamp from some china I have. Now another idea! I so LOVE all my china!