Monday, November 03, 2008

A Post Office Like No Other

La Poste the shoot factory
Yesterday I was getting loads of hits from Country French Antiques and it was due to the fact that the lovely Shawn had done a brilliant post using images from The Shoot Factory and mentioned that she had found them through Designers Block. Reminded I shot over there and found this former Post Office in Provence or as it is called in France - La Poste .
I hate French Post Offices due to the fact that they take an age to serve you. Now if every one was like this one I would be only to pleased to hang around. Go and see lots more images of it here
La Poste the shoot factory
La Poste the shoot factory
La Poste the shoot factory
La Poste the shoot factory

3 comments:

corine said...

Unbelievable place. Boy are you right about the poste. I 've had a few meltdown there.

Country French Antiques said...

Merci Di
You have turned me on to so many great places and Shootfactory is one of my favs!
Have a great day!

Mélanie said...

Gorgeous ! I hate french post offices but this one you are right I would love to go