Monday, November 24, 2008

My Friend The Cappuccino Expert

the stencil library kitchen
I have told you before about my friend Helen Morris of The Stencil Library, well she has only gone and created some Cappuccino Stencils. All available online to anywhere in the whole wide world. Great for Christmas presents methinks.
I can vouch for Helen's delicious cappuccinos and she always decorates them for me. See that top picture? Well that's where I sit to gossip and sip my cappuccino with Helen - a kitchen to die for. If you want to read more about her fabulous home The Guardian have done an article about it here.
Image via The Guardian
cappuccino stencils the stencil library
cappuccino stencils the stencil library

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, that kitchen is to die for and those lettered cappuccinos--truly wonderful! I've never seen anything like them! Great post!