Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Cecil Beaton Returns

Cecil Beaton fabrics
I saw these beautiful fabrics over at ever wonderful Paris Hotel Boutique and it was love at first sight. Cecil Beaton Fabrics for everyone. I have already designed my new bedroom so it's a bit late for these but my guest room is still on the back burner.
Welcome to my home Cecil!
Cecil Beaton fabrics
Cecil Beaton fabrics


rochambeau said...

Very artistic fabric!!

Mélanie said...

I love his fabrics ! They are so timeless and full of joy

Fifi Flowers said...

GREAT FABRICS! Fun and whimsical... LOVE them! said...

'Beaton Beauties' is a new wallpaper and fabric design inspired by Beaton's fashion drawings of Dior's 1950s collections, from the forthcoming Beaton 'Sketchbook' Collection: Winner, 'Best New Fabric Print' LivingEtc's 'Best of the Best' Focus 2008 Awards.