Thursday, August 14, 2008

Maybe It's Because I'm a Londoner - Mint

mint shop london
mint shop london
Another shop well worth a visit if you are visiting London is Mint. An eclectic mix of designs including one of my favourite designers - Magie Hollingworth, the Garden Spades were even better in real life
mint shop london
Friendly staff welcomed me in their Wigmore Street store which is just behind Selfridges and St Christopher's Place.
mint shop london
I loved these Wastebins that look like giant patisserie tins.
mint shop london
These Shoppers were made from rubber, how cool are they?
mint shop london
These items were made from recycled products. A far cry from the normal dull coloured junk that seems to be the norm.
Mint has an eclectic mix of designs from both known and unknown designers and I would strongly recommend a visit.

2 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

Please lead a London shopping Tour Di to all your fav shops.
Put me at the top of the list please!!!

Country French Antiques said...

I second the shopping tour idea!!
I love those wastebaskets!
You find the neatest stuff!