Friday, July 04, 2008

If Laduree Made Carriages..........

carriages in krakow
If Laduree made carriages I think they would look like these. In the main square in Krakow you can hire one of these immaculate carriages to take you around the city. I have to say I have never seen carriages and their horses so well presented anywhere in the world that I have been. The riders where all kitted out to match their livery. Click on the images for a much bigger view.
carriages in krakow
carriages in krakow
carriages in krakow

5 comments:

paris parfait said...

Like something out of a film - really lovely! xo

Anonymous said...

I'm in love. Carry me straight away to the nearest Laudree tout suite!! I'm famished!

Anonymous said...

An opportunity to live the life of a princess for a day, who wouldn't jump at the chance?

Denise said...

Oooooh, Is it too much of a request for a ride in the Pink carriage while I devour a box of Laduree's all to myself? Utterly devine pleasures to add to my list of things to do before I turn ancient.

Denise

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.