Friday, July 25, 2008

A Blog To Die For

country french antiques blog
Yesterday Shawn of Country French Antiques gave me a wonderful birthday present. She awarded me The Brillante Weblog Award. What she didn't know was, I had already put together this post to show you all her fabulous blog. This is serious eye candy and more. Shawn posts the most amazing massive images that you just want to climb into.
Owner of European Antique Market in Louisville, Kentucky she has an eye for French antiques that is second to none. The first 2 pictures here show her stand at an exhibition - wonderful isn't it?
Thank you for my award Shawn I will deal with it next week and award others.
country french antiques blog
country french antiques blog

3 comments:

Country French Antiques said...

I'm blushing Di.
You are too kind and Merci Beaucoup!!!
Hope you had a great Birthday
and have a wonderful weekend

Anonymous said...

I adore French blogs, they have such an eye for the finer details.

Parisbreakfasts said...

LORDIE what a gorge site!
Thanks Di
Now how does she get those HUGE pics in there??
You know the answers to all questions Oh wise one.
Did I say HAPPY biRTHDAY or was I too busy packing...
Please forgive
xxcg