Wednesday, June 04, 2008

If Only I Had Smaller Boobs

Gaspard Yurkievich paris
I love this top and dress so much that I have posted 5 images just to tell you about them. They are half price and available online from a Parisian shop that I know and love - Gaspard Yurkievich.
Now I would buy them in a heart beat if my boobs were smaller but I just know I would look dreadful in them. This comes with age you know - the big boobs and knowing what they don't work with.
The link takes you straight to the Sale page. If anyone buys it please let me know.
Gaspard Yurkievich paris
Gaspard Yurkievich paris
Gaspard Yurkievich paris
Gaspard Yurkievich paris

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me Too!
If only.

xox
Constance

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous top... absolutely love it!

Sandra Evertson said...

I always spend so much time when I come here to visit, you have THE Best taste!
Thank You!
Sandra Evertson

Anonymous said...

Yes, once in awhile small boobs are a benefit-but not most of the time! Love the top! Love the brocade fabric!