Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Armour Coat It

armour coat surface finishes
Armour Coat is a UK company that it is using crushed limestone, marble and gypsum to create these 3D, stone like walls.
My decorator/artist is going to create a 3D map of Northumberland on my rounded staircase wall I just hope we get a finish that's as good as this. It's like icing your home.
armour coat surface finishes
armour coat surface finishes


Flights of Fab Fashion Fancy said...

This effect is totally fabulous! Can't wait to see your wall!

Enzie at World Market Portraits said...

This is indeed a great effect!

stencil helen said...

That is spooky, I am just writing a post about what Armourcoat did with our stencil designs. Should be posted in a couple of days. Looking forward to bastle pics.

paris parfait said...

So lovely! No doubt it will look fab on your staircase. xo

Freshly Found said...

I love this textured way of decorating. So calm and interesting.