Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Daniela Gregis - Divine

fashion by daniela gregis italy
I found this designer the other day and just fell in love with the look. Those gorgeous dresses in the top picture look as light as feathers yet have amazing structure. I looked up their shop address and they are in Piazza Vecchia in Bergamo, Italy. Who was in Bergamo and staying in Piazza Vecchia just after Xmas - ME! Duh!
I need to lie down.
Daniela Gregis
fashion by daniela gregis italy
fashion by daniela gregis italy


rochambeau said...

Hi Di,
Really like those first dresses. Looks like theatrical gauze. All dreamy. Like those shoes in the last shot too!

ParisBreakfasts said...

HA! I'm meaning to do a post on this look I saw allover Paris - the "Bunchie" look I call it.
It hides a multi-tude of sins and lots of other things :)

sex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynne Rutter said...

hi -
helen sent me links to your blog before my trip to bergamo. (i just returned from 9 days there) i looked for this designer's shop. her work is fabulous but, a but too petite for one such as me.
lots of wonderful creative shops in this little city.