Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Access To The Trade

insidedecor at chameleon interiors
Linda Merrill of Chameleon Interiors has come up with a great idea. Just go to her site Insidedecor and you can (oh I'll let her tell you)
If you've been frustrated by the fact that you don't want to hire a designer just to purchase a single item, I can help. Insidecor is an access service for high end designer goods. If you know what you want, I can facilitate your purchase through my extensive resource list. Although the price you will be quoted will always be significantly lower than the Suggested Retail Price (SRP), this is not a "discount" or "low cost" service whereby you can get high end goods at bargain basement prices.
Well done Linda!

1 comment:

Linda Merrill said...

Thanks Di for the post! I appreciate the support!!