Friday, February 22, 2008

Sharing Blogging Tips - FastStone Capture


Drop Shadow (the effect I use)

People often ask me how I get that drop shadow effect around my images well I am going to share it with you - I use a fantastic image capture package called FastStone. It used to be free but is now $19.95 with a lifetime license which is great value for money.
These are just some of things you can do, in a split second, with this package and if you want you can combine them all.
It's even easy to capture an image from a video, you can resize, crop, rotate, sharpen, brighten, adjust colours and it even lets you capture those pesky images that you can't copy because they are in written in Flash.
Go and try it you honestly will not be sorry.

Your Own Watermark (position is your choice)

Faded Edge (can be on any or all sides)

Captioned (position, typeface and size is your choice)

Torn Edge (can be on any or all sides)

Frame (choice of colours and sizes)

4 comments:

Karen Cole said...

WOW!!

Thanks for the great tip, Di.

Anonymous said...

WHOA!
You are such a smarty boots!
Do you really think us non-nerds could do all these tricks? This looks FAB!
I WANT IT

Anonymous said...

Thank You DI!!
This is like an answer to a prayer.

Are you a mac girl?
Happy weekend, and thank you again!
xox
Constance

Anonymous said...

Cool, like an accessible version of Photoshop.