Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Let Them Eat Cake

cakes by Margaret Braun
Every time I find a new cake shop in the internet I think this can't be as good or better than the last one but every time it is. Look at these fantastic cakes by Margaret Braun.
I can't wait to see the next one.
cakes by Margaret Braun
cakes by Margaret Braun
cakes by Margaret Braun


Babelfish said...

Amazing! they are too good to eat.

tongue in cheek said...

Oh My!
These look fit for a Queen of France!
Works of art!

paris parfait said...

They are beautiful! I wouldn't want to eat them, because it would spoil the beauty. xo

paris parfait said...

And by the way - Marie-Antoinette never said "Let them eat cake" - it was slanderous talk spread by her enemies. :) xo

corine said...

It would be criminal to cut a slice.

Queenie said...

All I ask is how do they do it!!!!