Friday, December 14, 2007

Yesterday and You


Yesterday was an wonderful day for me. The reaction to the launch of my Ghost Furniture range was amazing. People commented, sent me emails and posted my designs on their blogs.
Without all of you the past year would have been a lonely one.

Changing our lives from busy, city business people to country folk has been a wonderful experience and to create the things you love, for a living, is a way of life I would recommend to anyone. However there have been times when I have wondered if I was doing the right thing and each time that feeling came over me I would post a design or an idea on this blog. Your responses lifted me and made go on. For that I thank you all - you are true friends.

7 comments:

Ilva said...

Finally! Looks fabulous and you can rest assured that I will post about it (the beginning of next week when the traffic is higher)! I'm so happy for you!

paris parfait said...

Well of course your fabulous style and creativity would have a good reaction! So glad you've perservered in your adventures of running a business from the country! xoxox

Alice Regan said...

Oh, how I love the photo you share today! How could your 'ghost furniture' do anything but great things. All of your ideas, creations and your imagination...just inspiring!

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Congratulations Di, your website looks fantastic and your furniture is gorgeous. I'll be posting about it next week.

rochambeau said...

Dear Di,
I'm so glad your path has been exactly how it is! If not, your Ghost furniture wouldn't have the same energy and power! You have stayed focused and it shows!!

xox
Constance

ps My husband and I will be moving to the "country" next year too!!

Queenie said...

The pleasure was all mine, so glad you felt the need to share.

Babelfish said...

In the words of Joanna Lumley, your designs are Absolutely Fabulous! (Indeed, your creativity shines through) Love the website, it's fantastic. Congrats on your venture and wishing you every success.