Monday, December 17, 2007

Are You Nosey?

normal room
I like nothing better than strolling along streets at dusk and being able to see in people's windows. OK so I'm nosey. Now I don't even have to go over the doorstep as Normal Room have people show photos of their houses from all over the world. You can search by room and by country.
There are some great ones and some not so great ones but it opens your eyes to what the rest of the world consider home.
normal room interior uk
THE UK
normal room interior france
FRANCE
normal room interior italy
ITALY

2 comments:

Queenie said...

Thats the one thing I miss now I can't ride my horse, you could have such a good neb over peoples garden walls.

Babelfish said...

Interesting, I'll have to resist the link for now in fear of spending hours and hours there...