Friday, November 30, 2007

My Sort of Little Black Dress

annette goertz
www.annettegoertz.de
There is no better way to spend your money than on a Little Black Dress. It doesn't have to be little but it needs to be versatile. All my black dresses can be dressed up or down depending on my mood or the occasion.
This is a selection that I put together yesterday and today I have had to lock up my credit card.
velvet tees
shop.velvet-tees.com
soniarykiel
soniarykiel.com
crea concept
www.creaconcept.com
toast
www.toast.co.uk

4 comments:

Queenie said...

Do you know what, I can see you in everyone of those looking gorgeous, one advantage of being slim (lucky you).

Sam Suttie said...

The second one from the top down does it for me, polka dot sling back heels for night, silver flats for day!! Gorgeous simplicity.

rochambeau said...

All nice, but the second is calling my name!!
Hope all is well!!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Love the first one and the crea concepts one. Fabulous!