Monday, September 10, 2007

A Particulier Hotel In Paris

Hotel Particulier Monmartre
Even though Monmartre isn't my favourite area of Paris - I always avoid that bloody square with the painters in it but Sacre Coeur is there and I love that - I would love to stay in this hotel which opened in June this year. Hotel Particulier has all the style one comes to expect from Paris.
I have to say if I stayed in the Curtain of Hair room featured here I would spend all my time trying to push the fringe/bangs out of that girls eyes.
Hotel Particulier Monmartre
Hotel Particulier Monmartre
Hotel Particulier Monmartre
Hotel Particulier Monmartre

4 comments:

Queenie said...

Me too.

Parisbreakfasts said...

What a fabulously divine place!!!
WOW
Like staying someone's grand manor house...so romantique!
I think this is the link.
http://hotel-particulier-montmartre.com/wordpress/

merci :)

Anonymous said...

this place is amasing !!! I have been there for one night and this is just exceptional.
I want to go back there 4 time at least to experience every rooms.

Buzzinthecity said...

You're right. This hotel is amazing. And now they have just opened a very "particulier" bar. If you like unforgettable hotels you should go on http://hoostamagazine.com