Monday, September 17, 2007

Charlotte In The South of France

south of france restaurant
Our youngest daughter Charlotte who lives in Paris has just returned from 2 weeks in the South of France (lucky Charlotte) and she emailed me these images for this blog.
Firstly take a look at the scenery - fabulous
Secondly - the olives you see here are CHOCOLATE. The woman in the shop told her that they sell them to people who put them out with drinks just for a laugh. Can you imagine thinking it was a real olive then getting chocolate?
Thirdly - take a look at that poor Grandma sitting above her restuarant. Charlotte was worried that they sat her there all day everyday as an advert.
Thanks Charlotte - I think I have competition.
south of france chocolate olives
south of france chocolate olives
south of france scenery

8 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Okay, so that olive idea is brilliant! The prankster in me loves it!

PS Have you heard from Pink?

Mélanie said...

Wonderful photos from south of France !!! I love the one with the grand ma ? It looks so funny.

Anonymous said...

Ahh...your daughter is so lucky to be living in Paris, and visiting the south of France. It is absolute beautiful, the pace of life seems relaxing. I love the chocolate olives, how lovely!! - you can't go wrong with chocolates.

paris parfait said...

That is a great idea. Did Charlotte decide to move there? I particularly like the photo of the grandma. Today I was telling Julie (Agape) about your Ghost Furniture designs. xo

Anonymous said...

AH HA!
THE acorn does not fall far from the tree...
Terrific pictures
Love the Granny advertisement
These are just GREAT!

Blame It on Paris said...

ParisBreakfasts sent me over here. How wonderful that your daughter is enjoying le Midi. I love chocolate olives--by far the best kind of olives, if you ask me.

kstyle said...

The French are just so clever. I always love the unexpected. Would be fun to have a party and watch reactions as guests ate the olives and swallowed chocolate.

Oh and Maryam. I emailed Pink as I was concerned and she is okay but taking a break right now. k

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is in our neck of the woods? Please tell her she can come visit if she wants!