Thursday, August 02, 2007

Ghost Furniture - I Want To Keep It

opulent table from ghost furniture
This table is sitting in my living room at the moment, I have just finished it for Ghost Furniture and it looks so good I can't bear to wrap it and put it in the store.
I bought the Gold/Bronze Tassel from the Saint Sulpice Antiques Market in Paris when I was there in June and the Black Antique Lace was also a French find.
I love its simplicity and when Harvey gets back from town he will pull out the bubble wrap and insist it goes to the store. He isn't due back for another hour so I will just sit and look at it for a while. Bye!
opulent table from ghost furniture

7 comments:

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Sad, isn't it?

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

It's looking gorgeous, Di! Wowza and congrats.

IMEDAGOZE said...

it's beautiful piece, Di. Great work!

savvycityfarmer said...

Keep it keep it!!!!!

Unknown said...

It looks very beautiful and so classy! Congrats!

paris parfait said...

Oh Di, it's beautiful! I would find it hard to part with as well. xo

Anonymous said...

very,very handsome. Well done.