Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A Day With Pink

tyne valley
Yesterday I spent around 14 hours with one of the loveliest and funniest women I've met. Pink - aka Pink Mohair and Casapinka flew over from her holiday in Dublin and we spent the day and early evening together.
I am not going to tell you everything we got up to as she took the pictures and is going to report on it when she gets back to the States later this week and I will let you know when she does.
I showed her the city, a country town with the best shop in the world and then my place in Northumberland. I even took her to my local pub where she enchanted everyone.
I can thoroughly recommend meeting up with a fellow blogger if you have much in common and the same sense of humour as I spent a fabulous day yesterday with a fabulous lady.
re corbridge

blinking eye bridge newcastle

13 comments:

Parisbreakfasts said...

Is that terribly organized studio yours?
WOW WOW WOW !

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an absolute blast! Especially the pub! Can't wait to read Pink's report!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh how lovely for you both. The pictures are wonderful, is the first one the moors near you? I recognise RE in Corbridge and our wonderful bridge. I think that it is time this blogger visited you, but now I am off to look at Casa Pinka.

Mélanie said...

It is so great to meet others bloggers . Blogging is such a way of life.
So lovely to read this post.
Mélanie xxx

FrenchGardenHouse said...

How F*U*N!! Isn't it a blast to meet someone, and then you just get a long so great and your time together is everything you hoped it would be.

So glad you both had a wonderful time together. Off to her blog to read about it!
Lidy

Anonymous said...

What a cool opportunity for you both. I'm hoping to make it out your way sometime myself (maybe next fall sometime)...

So glad you had a great time!

PS. I tagged you! Check out my blog for details...
pps. sorry if you've have to do this more than once. :)

Another Shade of Grey said...

Oh, you lucky girls! I bet you painted the town pink. ;)

Anonymous said...

So nice to hear that you had a fantastic time with Pink. Can't wait to read her report!

paris parfait said...

How much fun! Looking forward to hearing more about this delightful visit. And see you in a week! xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Di! We made it back in one piece and husband just helped me hang the map - we're thinking of marking the jail on it. Cannot even tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you and H. Will post photos (and stories!) soon. Thanks so much for your hospitality.

Hugs, Pink

IMEDAGOZE said...

sounds like fun, Di! :)

Anonymous said...

So wonderful that you and Casa pinka got to have an adventure together!!
She is a mystery. I'll look forward to finding out more.
Have a great day Di.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful the two of you meeting! You lucky ducks! What fun !