Monday, July 09, 2007

They Are Cakes - No Kidding

singer sewing machine cake
I kid you not these are really cakes. I can't imagine how long they took to shape and decorate. My Mum had a Sewing Machine exactly like that one. Amazing stuff.
Via Spluch
eiffel tower cake


paris parfait said...

Gorgeous cakes! My grandmother had that same sewing machine and left it to me. It's at my mom's house, waiting for the day when I ship it to France.

Gypsy Purple said...

This is amazing!!!!
I also have my grandmas sewing machine..just like that...still working

cruststation said...

I could never bring myself to eat that beautiful sewing machine cake, it's amazing!

Clothmatters said...

What a magnificient cake. If it were my cake, I don't think I could stand to have people cut into matter how hungry they were. It is wonderful.