Thursday, July 26, 2007

Meet Miss Pickering

miss pickering florist stamford
I met Miss Pickering not long ago. On my way to my sister-in-law's house near Cambridge we stopped at Stamford a wonderful Georgian town. I called in at Miss Pickerings Florist to pick up some flowers for my sister-in-law and bought the most beautiful posy. I came across Miss Pickering's website yesterday and noted that she delivers flowers in vintage jugs with a wonderful hand written card with a list of whatever flowers the arrangement contains.
Isn't this a wonderful idea?
miss pickering florist stamford
miss pickering florist stamford
miss pickering florist stamford

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that flower shop is so lovely. Can Miss Pickering be her real name? Just too perfect! Love her arrangements-so English country if you ask me, but then I've never been to England!

Anonymous said...

I love the first bouquet in luscious green and white, and that vintage jug, wow!