Thursday, July 19, 2007

If I'd Had Time.....

marcie overton
Wouldn't it be great if we all had time to set everything up when we take pictures of our kids or grandkids?
On Tuesday I spent the day with my 3 youngest grandchildren and little Marcie rewarded me by sitting in her little chair long enough for me to take this photograph. Now if I had been a real pro I would have set the scene as in the image below. Having said all this that baby doesn't look half as happy as Marcie.
screaming baby

5 comments:

paris parfait said...

Marcie is beautiful! How lovely that you live close enough to spend time with her.xo

Anonymous said...

WHICH ONE IS MARCY???
I'm confused...

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Love those cheeks!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

What a very, very sweet baby!

Anonymous said...

Your photo of little marcie is adorable!