Friday, July 06, 2007

Do You Remember Ghost Furniture - I Do

ghost furniture

I haven't mentioned Ghost Furniture for a while now, you may have noticed. The thing is I kneeled on Harvey's laptop that holds all the software for the Ghost website and smashed the screen. Don't ask why I kneeled on it. Great big, massive mistake was made when we decided to claim on our insurance for the repair. It has been away since 22nd May and still isn't back. Two days ago they said it would be back in 2 days, guess what - it's not.

I have however been very busy and to prove it I have done a little collage of items I have been making and this is only some of them. If you like them tell me and if you don't keep quiet because I am very delicate at the moment :)

If you want to see them in more detail just click on the image

10 comments:

Ilva said...

I like them! My two favourites are the white loaf of bread plate and the black and gold 'painting', brilliant! And I wouldn't mind having that screen by the entrance!

paris parfait said...

Lovely and very creative, Di! Julie phoned today and was very impressed w/ your site and thankful for the compliments you paid her. xo

Parisbreakfasts said...

TERRIFIC Di!

Anonymous said...

I like it. I've never heard of goast
furniture. I'm a big fan of black turquoise and white, and of unique things. I'm sorry you lost the software. How dreadful!

kstyle said...

Lovely Di. The screen is my favorite. I love the unexpected and whimsical theme of your work. have a great weekend. am off to the epic wedding of the year here in ashland. k

Anonymous said...

Di, I SO want to nip over when I'm in Ireland next month. Woman, you are living the DREAM and your stuff is just art!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic unique pieces, I particularly love the blue lamp with overhanging lace, what a gorgeous idea! Good luck with your laptop.

Móðir, kona, meyja said...

Dear Di, just a note to say I love your designs and your blog! Hope the website is up soon.

Anonymous said...

Very original! The lace dangling from the lampshade, that is sweet. Turquoise is my daughter's favorite color, so she would love this!

Gypsy Purple said...

Catching up on posts and I`ve missed this one.....congrats...stunning things.
You have been busy!!!!
I totally LOVE the shades and the screen is stunning!!!

Of course I`m hillarious about you kneeling on the laptop....don`t be mad....sounds SO like me!!!