Friday, June 29, 2007

Sexy Bohemian Chic - Francoise Pendville

Francoise Pendville fashion
The lovely Suzann featured this designer - Francoise Pendville and I couldn't resist putting her on my site. Floaty and soft, these are those easy to wear designs that I love. Hey, my hair looks like that when I get up in the morning.
Francoise Pendville fashion
Francoise Pendville fashion


Paris tarte said...

Only the Brits can do this messy Vickie look and get away with it!
Don't tellmethis is a US company...

Robin Sherwood frecklefarm said...

Very beautiful designs.

Kristi said...

Love this fashion look. Wish I could pull it off without looking like a bundled snow baby. I also just wanted to say that I love your blog - it's hot. Great designs every time I stop by. Always something enchanting to look at.

Adina Covaci said...

I have enjoyed working for these clothes in Romania. They are nice and have a good design for any woman.
I like their looking and they are my fashion type.