Friday, June 22, 2007

Mix and Match from Mirror Mirror

stacking storage pots mirror mirror
I love to see a table setting made up from an eclectic mix of crockery and cutlery. Years ago I used to frequent a now Michelin Star restaurant that used to do this. Every single plate and piece of cutlery was different and they were all vintage pieces. It made the experience all the more enjoyable.
Mirror Mirror, that fabulous website owned by Paola of The Year of Living Gorgeously, has added some new products to their range of stacking products - these gorgeous Stacking Storage Pots.
Not only could you use these in the boudoir but they would look great on the table for serving dips and relishes alng with the Stacking Salt and Pepper Pots and Stacking Egg Cups (these could be used as sea salt and ground pepper servers).
Do you know, I have been tempted and when I get my extension on my tiny cottage and can fit a dining table in again I am going to get myself the whole lot.
Paola don't discontinue them until I have my extension built!
stacking egg cups mirror mirror
stacking salt and pepper pots mirror mirror

4 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

These are lovely Di, loved the site too...thanks

Anonymous said...

Looove the egg cups. I'd have lots of egg cups if I had room for them!

paris parfait said...

Lovely!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adore these. I also love the look of your new blog. Very nicely done!!