Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dovetusai Italy & More Bags for Carol

Dovetusai Italy
This Italian website - Dovetusai - has some lovely bits and pieces and I see they sell Brown Bags. When I was in New York at an exhibition last year I was talking to the owner of this company and she was showing me her wares. These are seriously well made bags and even when you are touching them you can't believe they aren't paper. Not that they feel like paper it's just the look of them. I LOVE them
The Picnic Box in the bottom image is actually made up of different size towels. Very clever!
The Carol in the Title is
Paris Breakfasts who requested more paper looking bags. Your wish is my command.
Dovetusai Italy

3 comments:

paris parfait said...

These bags are fantastic! Sort of an upscale version of Bloomie's ubiqitous brown bag.

** Terramia ** said...

Paper... they look just so glorious!

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

How paper. I can't believe they are papers.