Thursday, May 03, 2007

Create Your Own Print Room

the stencil library print room
I featured my friends at The Stencil Library the other day and was so pleased you liked what you saw.
When I was visiting Helen last week Chips, her clever artist husband, came into the house with this new Print Room Stencil. What I saw was a board with the stencil applied but no images in the vignettes. Chips explained that you could put your own pictures inside each one.
Yesterday I visited Helen's blog and there was the Print Room finished. Wow, I can think of so many uses for this. I told you they were clever didn't I?

4 comments:

Queenie said...

That is brillant, I can think of some great ideas....

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

this is a neat idea.

http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/
www.madebygirl.com

Merci-Notes said...

NICE!

Anonymous said...

Love that wall!