Thursday, April 12, 2007

Fantastic Fireplaces


I have done a Just Two Fabulous series and then a Putting It Together series and I have to say that the latter one was hard work (but you are all worth it). Due to the fact that my Ghost Furniture range is nearing completion I am going to have to do a series that is a little less time consuming so here goes.

I have folders full of images on my laptop. These are images I have saved over a number of years just because I love them, so each day I will put together 3 or 4 Fantastic Somethings and today I start with Fantastic Fireplaces. DROOL PEOPLE!



11 comments:

Another Shade of Grey said...

#3 for me. I want to see your Ghost Furniture! Please....:)

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

I'll take the one in the third picture please.

Anonymous said...

Yes~ I am drooling

MODERN COUNTRY said...

You are right, they look fantastic!! Thank you for sharing!
Wave from Holland :)

Queenie said...

I have a large wooden Victorian fireplace in my home. Ehich I spent hours of love and splinter's restoring it back to its original splendour. I do not care what any one thinks I love it. A fireplace is the centre of a home , well to me anyway.

~ Amy ~ said...

I love the 1st one. One thing that makes me nervous though is that it's ground level. I'd probably trip over my own two fee and fall right into it. I need a little ledge thingy to stop my fall and so I can just sit there a while and soak up the warmth.

Anonymous said...

Not sure I like the one with the furniture inside, although the tile work is lovely. But the others are fabulous.

Gypsy Purple said...

I just totally love the 1st one!!!

kstyle said...

Di,
I just want to thank you for your dedication to your blog "Designers' Block". As a fellow blogger I understand how much work and prescious time goes into it and you are absolutely number one in my book. I look forward to it every single day and while I can't comment on every single post (you have so many)suffice it to say that I wish I could. k

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you can SIT under that fireplace. Do a Pink Room post, please Di and a vintage kiddie room post, too!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

love that amazing mirroeover fireplace....

Madebygirl.com
http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/