Monday, April 23, 2007

Big Things in Milan

Saloni del Mobile 2007 studio job
I had great fun last week looking at what was coming out of Saloni del Mobile 2007 in Milan. Pan Dan has shown some great stuff and I went and had a look myself to find a favourite. Not in the flesh I may add (I wish) but via a report.
The big thing seemed to be the big thing. Studio Job were showing these giant items by Jamie Hayon for Bisazz and Studio Job had produced the giant golden items for The Moss & Groninger Museum in Milan.
Years ago there used to be a shop in New York Called BIG and it sold everyday objects but they were all gigantic. I loved that shop and have no idea what happened to it.

Saloni del Mobile 2007 studio job
Saloni del Mobile 2007 studio job
Saloni del Mobile 2007 studio job

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent.

Parisbreakfasts said...

I LOVED BIG too
I wish I could remember what I had from there..?
A complete blank :(