Friday, April 27, 2007

Being Grand Parents

being grandparents at centre parcs
Well we are back after 3 lovely days spent with our daughter, her husband and little Billy our grandson and they were 3 wonderful days.
We met them on the edge of the Lake District at Centre Parcs which is a big holiday centre in the middle of a forest full of red squirrels. It was stunning and though holiday centres are not really my scene this one was fabulous. The facilities were first class and little Billy smiled the whole time.
The best thing about the 3 days was having the chance to be grand parents without any other distractions.
Now Harvey may look a bit scary and Billy may look a bit worried but it's quite a nice picture of me and it's my blog so I choose.

6 comments:

kstyle said...

Hi Di and family,

Pretty great looking grandma if I do say so myself. How fun to have some "w/o computer" time with your family. I'm going to Las Vegas next week to the contemporary art show with my husband and I'm definitely going to leave "the other guy" at home, k

Anonymous said...

Billy is adorable! Thank you for sharing this picture, you definitely look too young and beautiful to be a grandma :)

Parisbreakfasts said...

Adorable picture Di !!! :)
Merci

Queenie said...

No not Patsy, Come on down 'Joanna'......
You look super who cares about the rest, mind you thats one heck of a good looking grandson.

Gypsy Purple said...

What a lovely picture....such a cute face.....Billy I mean....your`s is just stunning

Another Shade of Grey said...

Ha! Exactly as I would have done. Harvey and Billy may have something to say about this later. ;)