Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Putting It Together - Green & Pink


Years ago I helped my daughter design and decorate her bedroom and she chose pale green and pale pink as her colours. I loved working on it and as it came together I realised that I could dot brighter greens and pinks in among the paler tones.

Here's a collection of items that would create that same look.
Wreath from Williams-Sonoma
Both Sofas from Designer's Guild
Pink Corded Chandelier from Challieres
Dark Green/Pink Felted Cushion from Rose & Radish
Pink Satin Cushion on Green Chair & Pink & Green Metal Wall Wreaths from Mirror Mirror
All Pink Chair from English Eccentrics
Sorry but the Cabinet is just from a collection of images that I have.
Remember, if you have any great links to items relating to today's look just put them in the comments below
Click on image for a larger view

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO beautiful - I absolutely love the color scheme... I may incorporate it in my own bedroom too!! So cute !!

~ Amy ~ said...

Beautiful! I love these colors together.

Anonymous said...

Love this! Green and pink-oh so pretty! I especially love the color of the cabinet.

Deb @ Beholder's Eye said...

These colours look great together. I really like the metal wreaths.

Gypsy Purple said...

I`m doing my studio over in this exact scheme... busy putting a colour board together...I also have the wreath and the Designers Guild pics there...will post some others later....love it